Fenestrelle Expanding Window Screen, 2 Way Adjustable, (15"h x 21-40"w) or (21"h x 15-28"w) - 2 Pack
This listing is for 2 Window Screens
Keep mosquitoes, flies, wasps and other flying pest out. Perfect for older windows.
Fenestrelle Expanding Window Screens feature a strong, white anodized, aluminum box frame and fiberglass fabric screen that will hold up to the harshest of conditions. Weather stripping top and bottom adjusts to rough surfaces and keep small critters from sneaking in.
This listing is for our 15"x21" Screen
Standard orientation: minimum 15" high x 21" wide, expands to 40" wide
90° orientation: minimum 21" high x 15" wide, expands to 28" wide
How to Use:
- Open Window
- Insert Fenestrelle Screen
- Expand to fit width of window
- Close window until it contacts top of screen.
2 Way Adjustable - How does that work?
It's easy to change Fenestrelle Screens from sliding horizontally to sliding vertically.
To change orientation:
- Find and remove set screws from the Frame Channel.
- Slide the two screen panels apart.
- Reinsert Guide Pieces into the opposite Frame Channel.
- Close the screen and reinsert set screws.
Faster, and cheaper than fitting permanent window screens, Fenestrelle Adjustable Window Screens give you a durable, attractive way to keep bugs out and let the breeze in.