TILE BOND™ Roof Tile Adhesive from Dow is an exceptional solution for installing roof tile. It goes on fast and stays strong, even in harsh environments like hurricanes, high winds and temperature extremes.
TILE BOND™ Roof Tile Adhesive can work on a variety of roof tile jobs, including low/flat, medium, high and two-piece barrel (cap and pan) profiles. TILE BOND™ works in both new and reroof construction and it’s an excellent choice for patch and repair.
TILE BOND™ is a single-component polyurethane adhesive that eliminates the problems found with other mortar, screw, wire tie and two-component foam system attachment.
There’s no equipment to calibrate, just open the valve and you’re ready to go.
- Miami-Dade County approved
- Florida Building Code approved
- Hurricane-zone qualified
- Texas DOI approval
23 lb Canister will adhere up to 350 tiles.
28 oz Can will adhere up to 40 tiles.
Protective Gloves and Googles included.
- Safety Goggles, Polycarbonate Lens, PVC Frame Direct Air Holes, 2mm thickness.
- Nitrile Gloves, Blue-12Pk, L/XL
- Dow Tile Bond Roof Tile Adhesive, Single Part Polyurethane, 23 lb Complete Kit
- Dow Tile Bond Roof Tile Adhesive, Single Part Polyurethane, 28 oz Reusable Straw Can
Dow TILE BOND™ Roof Tile Adhesive, Single Part Polyurethane, 23 lb Kit, 28 oz Can, Gloves, and Goggles
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!