Our 25:1 Dual Component Pro Caulk Gun is a manual adhesive applicator gun that accepts a variety of 2 part adhesive cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a number of inserts and push plates to hold different sizes and combinations of adhesives. The 25:1 mechanical advantage provides 25 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess leakage and an adjustment screw to limit the amount of adhesive released.
- Up to 22 oz Dual Adhesive Cartridge
- 25: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Works with Epoxies, Acrylics and Urethanes
- Works with 1:1 and 2:1 Ratio Cartridges
- Interchangeable Steel Push Discs fit Multiple Sizes.
- Rods and Cradle can be configured for Different Style Cartridges
- Each Trigger Pull provides a 3.5 mm Push. Adjustable Screw can be used to Limit Adhesive Release
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
Individual units can ship by UPS or FedEx. Larger orders may ship by truck. Additional charges may apply if shipping to a residence, extended service area, or business that does not have access to a loading dock.