DuPont Kitchen & Bath Sealant with Teflon, 10.1 oz, Choice of Colors
DuPont Kitchen & Bath enhanced with Teflon® surface protector is a premium, acrylic adhesive sealant for use in a wide variety of interior applications. DuPont Kitchen & Bath is an excellent kitchen or bathroom caulk with superior adhesion and durability. Enhanced with DuPont Teflon surface protector for dirt and stain resistance, DuPont Kitchen & Bath can meet all your interior caulking needs. Perfect for interior applications where mold and mildew resistance is a priority.
This listing is for a choice of 3 (1/4 case), 6 (1/2 case) or 12 (full case) 10.1 fl. oz. cartridges and our AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun
- Windows and doors
- Crown Molding
Excellent Adhesion to
- Ceramic Tile
- Repels dirt and stains
- Mold and Mildew resistant, once cured
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy to apply
- Low odor, fresh lemon-lime scent
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Available in White, Clear and Almond
For a 10.1 fl. oz. cartridge
- 3/16" bead will yield 54 ft. of sealant
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
Surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint and old caulk. Only apply when caulk, surface and air temperatures will remain above 40°F. Do not apply on surfaces that are above 120°F. Do not apply on exterior surfaces when rain is immediately expected.
- Clean surface to be caulked
- For gaps greater than 1/2" deep, use a backer rod
- Insert tube into caulk gun
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and with the desired opening size
- While slowly squeezing the caulk gun trigger, gently push the nozzle along the gap to be sealed. Make sure sealant is in contact with both sides of gap.
- Smooth applied bead with a moist cloth.
- Clean tools with soap and water.
- Allow 4-6 hours curing time before painting.
- Cured bead should be between 1/8' to 1/2" wide.
- Allow 36 hours before exposing to a wet or damp environment.
Not intended for areas that will be submerged in water.
Do not use on surfaces that come in contact with food.
Keep unused product from freezing.
Allow at least 24 hours to achieve full strength.
For more information
DuPont Kitchen & Bath White Safety Data Sheet
DuPont Kitchen & Bath Clear Safety Data Sheet
Questions? Give us a call at 1.888.223.3050