DuPont Kitchen & Bath Silicone Sealant, 9.8 oz, Choice of Colors
DuPont Kitchen & Bath Silicone is a 100% silicone rubber sealant and is ideal for kitchen and bath applications. DuPont Kitchen & Bath Silicone provides long-lasting adhesion and a mold and mildew resistant waterproof rubber seal. Kitchen & Bath Silicone can be exposed to water just 2 hours after application and once fully cured will not crack, crumble, shrink or be affected by extreme temperatures.
This listing is for a choice of 3 (1/4 case), 6 (1/2 case) or 12 (full case) 9.8 fl. oz. cartridges and our AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun.
Excellent Adhesion to
- Non-oily woods
- Painted surfaces
- Water ready in just two hours
- Waterproof and crack proof
- Mold and Mildew resistant
- Long-lasting adhesion
- Lifetime durability
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Low odor
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Available in White and Clear
For a 9.8 fl. oz. cartridge
- 3/16" bead will yield 53 ft. of sealant
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
The area to be sealed should be thoroughly cleaned before caulking any joint, gap or crack. Surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint and old caulk. Use masking tape to prevent sealant from sticking to adjoining areas. Remove tape immediately after sealant has been tooled. Only apply when caulk, surface and air temperatures will remain above 40°F. Do not apply on surfaces that are above 100°F.
- Clean surface to be caulked
- For gaps greater than 1/2" deep, use a backer rod
- Insert tube into caulk gun
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and with the desired opening size
- Puncture inner foil seal
- While slowly squeezing the caulk gun trigger, gently push the nozzle along the gap to be sealed. Make sure sealant is in contact with both sides of gap.
- Smooth applied bead with a moist cloth or finishing tool
- Clean tools with mineral spirits
- Cured bead should be between 1/8' to 1/2" wide.
- Allow 2 hours before exposing to a wet or damp environment.
Not intended for areas that will be painted or submerged in water.
Do not use in aquariums.
Do not use on surfaces that come in contact with food.
Keep unused product from freezing.
For more information
DuPont Kitchen & Bath White Safety Data Sheet
Questions? Give us a call at 1.888.223.3050