DuPont Window, 25 Year Painter's Caulk, 9.5 oz, White
DuPont Window, 25 Year Painter's Caulk is a siliconized acrylic caulk that forms a flexible, durable airtight water resistant seal that can be used on a wide variety of interior and exterior projects. Once cured the sealant is mildew resistant and can be painted with oil or latex paint. 25 Year Painter's Caulk can be used to seal gaps, cracks, joints and seams around windows, trim, doors, sinks, counters, siding, penetrations, hardboard and flashing. 25 Year Painter's Caulk meets the requirements of ASTM C-834 type OP, Grade -18°C.
This listing is for a choice of 3 (1/4 case), 6 (1/2 case) or 12 (full case) 9.5 fl. oz. cartridges and our AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun.
- Interior or exterior windows
Excellent Adhesion to
- Ceramic tile
- For interior or exterior use
- Easy to use
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Low odor
- Cleans up with soap and water
For a 9.5 fl. oz. cartridge
- 3/16" bead will yield 50 ft. of sealant
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
The area to be sealed should be thoroughly cleaned before caulking any joint, gap or crack. Surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint and old caulk. Use masking tape to prevent sealant from sticking to adjoining areas. Remove tape immediately after sealant has been tooled. Only apply when caulk, surface and air temperatures will remain above 40°F. Do not apply on surfaces that are above 100°F.
- Test paint for compatibility prior to caulking
- Clean surface to be caulked
- For gaps greater than 1/2" deep, use a backer rod
- Insert tube into caulk gun
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and with the desired opening size
- While slowly squeezing the caulk gun trigger, gently push the nozzle along the gap to be sealed. Make sure sealant is in contact with both sides of gap.
- Smooth applied bead with a moist cloth or finishing tool
- Clean tools with soap and water
- Allow 4 to 6 hours before applying paint
- Cured bead should be between 1/8' to 1/2" wide.
Not intended for areas that will be submerged in water.
Do not use in aquariums.
Do not use on surfaces that come in contact with food.
Keep unused product from freezing.
For more information
DuPont 25 Year Painters Caulk Safety Data Sheet
Questions? Give us a call at 1.888.223.3050