DuPont Window, Door & Siding Sealant with Kevlar, 10.1 oz, White
DuPont Windows, Door & Siding Sealant with DuPont Kevlar is an acrylic urethane sealant designed for caulking windows, doors and siding. DuPont Kevlar provides exceptional strength, durability and flexibility to make this sealant an outstanding caulk for all of your exterior projects. Use of DuPont Windows, Door & Siding Sealant reduces air infiltration into your home as recommended by both Energy Star guidelines and NAHB Green Home guidelines.
This listing is for a choice of 3 (1/4 case), 6 (1/2 case) or 12 (full case) 10.1 fl. oz. cartridges and our AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun
- Windows and doors
- Crown Molding
- EIFS (synthetic stucco)
Excellent Adhesion to
- Ceramic tile
- Provides outstanding strength and longevity
- Water tight seal
- Mold and mildew resistant, once cured
- Excellent adhesion
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Cleans up with soap and water
For a 10.1 fl. oz. cartridge
- 3/16" bead will yield 54 ft. of sealant
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
The area to be sealed should be thoroughly cleaned before caulking any joint, gap or crack. Surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint and old caulk. Use masking tape to prevent sealant from sticking to adjoining areas. Remove tape immediately after sealant has been tooled. Only apply when caulk, surface and air temperatures will remain above 40°F. Do not apply on surfaces that are above 120°F.
- Clean surface to be caulked
- For gaps greater than 1/2" deep, use a backer rod
- Insert tube into caulk gun
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and with the desired opening size
- Puncture inner foil seal
- While slowly squeezing the caulk gun trigger, gently push the nozzle along the gap to be sealed. Make sure sealant is in contact with both sides of gap.
- Smooth applied bead with a moist cloth
- Clean tools with soap and water
- Allow 4 to 6 hours before applying paint
- Cured bead should be between 1/8' to 1/2" wide.
- Allow 24 hours before exposing to a wet or damp environment.
Not intended for areas that will be painted or submerged in water.
Do not use on surfaces that come in contact with food.
Keep unused product from freezing.
This product is not intended for use with DuPont Tyvek.
For more information
DuPont Window Door & Siding with Kevlar - White Safety Data Sheet
Questions? Give us a call at 1.888.223.3050