Laser Distance Measure 165'
Johnson Level 40-6001
The Johnson Level Model 40-6001 Laser Distance Measure makes measuring quick, simple and accurate. Operation is as easy as pushing a button. The distance measure can hold up to 20 individual readings and through the use of the high speed micro processor can calculate area, volume, and Pythagoras measurements (calculating the length of a line based on the lengths of 2 sides of a triangle). This measure can be used with a tripod for precise measurements.
- Units of measure: Inches (decimal, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32), Feet, Feet + Inches, Metric
- Measuring Types: Single Distance, Min./Max., Continuous Measuring, Stakeout Function
- Calculated Measuring: Addition, Subtraction, Area, Volume, 3 Pythagoras Functions
- Pythagoras Functions: 2 point, 3 Point, 3 Point Partial
- Reference Settings: Front, Rear, Tripod Thread
- Accuracy: ± 1/16
- Working Range: 2"-165 ft (50 m)
- Power Supply: 2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries
- Tripod Screw Thread: 1/4"-20
- IP Protection Class: 52
- Laser Distance Measure
- 2 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Safety Strap
- Instruction manual with warranty card
- Soft-sided Pouch
Item In Stock and Ready to Ship
Items in factory sealed box under full warranty.
Questions? Call Us at (888) 223-3050