Liquid Nails LN-2000 Fuze*It®, All Surface Construction Adhesive, 9.0 oz
Liquid Nails® Fuze*It® is a super premium, hybrid technology construction adhesive that bonds nearly everything to everything. Hot, cold, wet or dry Fuze*It® All Surface gives you a flexible bond that is two times stronger than fasteners alone.
Fuze*It® All Surface is certified by UL Environment to meet the GREENGUARD GOLD Standard as a low emitting material.
This listing is for a choice of 3 (1/4 case), 6 (1/2 case) or 12 (full case) 9.0 fl. oz. cartridges and our AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun
- Anything else except polyethylene and polypropylene
*Note: Use in conjunction with permanent mechanical fasteners when hanging mirrors
- Hybrid technology bonds almost everything
- Bonds in harsh weather conditions
- Bonds wet or dry surfaces
- Interior & exterior
- Two times stronger than fasteners alone
- Low VOC and very low odor
- Comes with a detachable nozzle for easy cleaning and reuse
- Excellent water resistance
For a 10 fl. oz. cartridge
- 1/4" bead will yield 27 ft. of adhesive
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
Application and Use
Surfaces must be clean and free of loose particles. Can be used on damp or wet surfaces. For faster set time on dry surfaces, wipe surfaces with a damp cloth prior to application. For better adhesion, smooth surfaces can be lightly sanded. Unscrew nozzle, cut tip of cartridge, replace nozzle and cut nozzle tip to desired bead size. Insert into caulking gun. Apply 1/4" wide bead of adhesive to one surface. Press surfaces together within 10 minutes. Clamp, tape or brace parts together until adhesive has set, usually 4 to 6 hours on porous material.
Allow at least 24 hours to achieve full strength.
For more information
Liquid Nails LN-2000 Fuze*It Tech Data Sheet
Liquid Nails LN-2000 Fuze*It Safety Data Sheet
Questions? Give us a call at 1.888.223.3050