PrimeGuard Max, 30° Paper Tape, Offset Round Head Framing Nails, #304 Stainless Steel, Ring Shank, Choice of Sizes
Grip-Rite PrimeGuard Max Roofing Nails outlast standard fasteners in the toughest conditions. 100% Stainless Steel all the way through (not coated, not polished, not galvanized) provides you maximum corrosion resistance.
For use in decks, docks, and general wood to wood construction projects.
- Grip-Rite MAXC62888 (2-3/8") #304 Stainless Steel, Ring Shank, Offset, Round Head Nails (Box of 1000 Nails)
- Grip-Rite MAXC62898 (3") #304 Stainless Steel, Ring Shank, Offset, Round Head Nails (Box of 1000 Nails)
Use Stainless Steel Fasteners when you:
- Build outdoors — projects like siding, roofing, or decking?
- Build in a high-moisture environment or within fifteen miles of saltwater?
- Work with redwood, cedar, or other woods rich in tannic acids?
- Are looking for strong, high-quality fasteners with a lifetime guarantee against rust?
- Are Looking for a fastener with a long life to eliminate replacement costs over the project’s lifetime?
- Are Working within building codes or to project specs that call for stainless steel fasteners?
- Are Interested in peace of mind and no callbacks?
Framing Nail Features
Corrosion Information and Stainless Steel Guarantee
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Offset round checkered head blends with wood grain and diffracts sunlight
- Aggressive ring shank for greater holding power
- .131 in Shank Diameter
- Mounted in collated Paper Tapes
- For best results, use with a Grip-Rite GRTFC83 or GRTCH350 30° Paper Tape Framing Nailer.
- Also for use with most 30°-34° Paper Tape Framing Nailers.