PintyPlus Art & Craft Water Base Spray Varnish - Gloss Finish
PintyPlus Art & Craft Spray Varnish is a popular choice to protect, enhance and water proof surfaces such as plaster, marble, wood, resin, wicker, cork, ceramic, stone, cardboard, paper mache, plastics (including expanded polystyrene) and more. Easy to spray PintyPlus Varnish strengthens the colors, protects from dirt and provides a Gloss Sheen to the finished project.
PintyPlus Art & Craft Spray Varnish is a quick-drying, colorless, water-based varnish that seals and protects. Environmentally friendly PintyPlus Varnish has a low odor, and is non-toxic.
Part of the PintyPlus Art & Craft range, PintyPlus Art & Craft Spray Varnish comes in a 400 ml container for easy application.
PintyPlus is a product of Novasol Spray S.A., a leading European manufacture of aerosol paints and sprays. Novasol Spray is committed to providing the best in quality, human-friendly products with minimal environmental impact.
Looking for project ideas, tips and tricks? Check out www.novasolsprayusa.com
- Performance 520cc/400ml = 15 sq. ft. (1.4 sq. m)
- Surface Dry in 1 hour
- Fully dry in 24 hours
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050
How to apply:
- The surface to be varnished should be clean, dry and free of any contaminants. The underlying paint must be completely dry, we recommend at least 24 hours after applying earlier paint coats.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute. Spray from a distance of 10-12 inches and apply in rapid thin layers, first horizontally and then vertically. To achieve a uniform coverage and avoid drips, apply in several thin layers instead of a thick one.
- When you're finished spraying, invert the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out. This will prevent clogging.
- Do not apply onto powered electrical equipment.
- Apply always in a well ventilated area.
- Once empty, the aerosol should be disposed of according to local regulations.
- PintyPlus Art & Craft Spray Varnish enhances the tone of existing paint.
- Highly recommended in damp or dirty environments.
- Water based formula reduces the effects of airborne solvents.