PintyPlus Blackboard Spray Paint - Matte
Create a writeable blackboard on any hard surface with PintyPlus Blackboard Paint. PintyPlus Blackboard Paint is a high performance, high coverage, elastic paint that transforms any rigid object into a chalkboard. Not only can you draw with chalk but you can erase it when your done.
PintyPlus Blackboard Paint can be sprayed onto any flat or rigid shape transforming it into a common blackboard for children's artwork, messages, menus, or anywhere you want a temporary writing surface. PintyPlus Blackboard Paint is suitable for wood, metal, cardboard, cloth, stone, fiberglass, rigid plastic, and more.
Part of the PintyPlus Art & Craft range, PintyPlus Blackboard Paint comes in a 400 ml container for easy application.
PintyPlus is a product of Novasol Spray S.A., a leading European manufacture of aerosol paints and sprays. Novasol Spray is committed to providing the best in quality, human-friendly products with minimal environmental impact.
Looking for project ideas, tips and tricks? Check out www.novasolsprayusa.com
- Performance 520cc/400ml = 21.5 sq. ft. (2.0 sq. m)
- Surface Dry in 2 hours to touch, total 4 hours
- Fully dry in 48 hours (can then draw with chalk)
- Repaint: within 1 hour or after 48 hours
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050
How to apply:
- The surface to be painted should be clean, dry and free of any contaminants.
- Existing paint should be sanded lightly to improve adhesion. If surface is questionable remove existing paint.
- For Metal Surfaces, a Ferric Primer is recommended.
- For Plastic Surfaces, PintyPlus Plastic Primer is recommended.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute. Spray from a distance of 10-12 inches and apply in rapid thin layers, first horizontally and then vertically. To achieve a uniform coverage and avoid drips, apply in several thin layers instead of a thick one.
- When you're finished spraying, invert the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out. This will prevent clogging.
- Apply a minimum of two layers for best results.
- Do not apply onto powered electrical equipment.
- Apply always in a well ventilated area.
- Once empty, the aerosol should be disposed of according to local regulations.
- Use a minimum of Two Coats.
- You can start drawing with chalk after 2-3 days (48-72 hours).
- Remove the chalk with a Wet Sponge or Cloth.