PintyPlus Tech Plastic Primer Spray - Clear
PintyPlus Primer for Plastics prepares any plastic surface for painting with a wide variety of water and solvent based spray paints. PintyPlus Primer for Plastics provides better adhesion for later paint coats and is ideal for plastic models, automotive plastics, plastic furniture, luggage and toys.
Part of the PintyPlus Tech Paint range, PintyPlus Primer for Plastics comes in a 400 ml container for easy application.
PintyPlus is a product of Novasol Spray S.A., a leading European manufacture of aerosol paints and sprays. Novasol Spray is committed to providing the best in quality, human-friendly products with minimal environmental impact.
Looking for project ideas, tips and tricks? Check out www.novasolsprayusa.com
- Performance 520cc/400ml = 32-43 sq. ft. (3-4 sq. m)
- Surface Dry in 15 minutes
- Repaint after 15 minutes
- For a perfect finish, paint color coat 15 minutes after painting primer
- Clear Finish
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050
How to apply:
- The surface to be painted should be clean, dry and free of any contaminants.
- Before application it is recommended to lightly sand the surface and clean with a degreaser.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute. Spray from a distance of 10-12 inches and apply in rapid thin layers, first horizontally and then vertically.
- To achieve a uniform coverage and avoid drips, apply in several thin layers instead of one thick one.
- When you're finished spraying, invert the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out. This will prevent clogging.
- Do not apply onto powered electrical equipment.
- Apply always in a well ventilated area.
- Once empty, the aerosol should be disposed of according to local regulations.