Plasti Dip Pearlizer Aerosol Spray
Plasti Dip® is a synthetic rubber based product and excellent for many automotive detailing projects such as coating your wheels, detailing interior parts, and many more applications. Plasti Dip® can also be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and just about anything else you can think of. This is the aerosol version, which has all the properties of Plasti Dip® in a spray form.
For best results, one base coat of Plasti Dip White Aerosol is recommended.
Planning on applying Plasti Dip Aerosol to metal? You might be interested in using Plasti Dip Primer to improve adhesion.
What Plasti Dip® Can Do
- Exhibits excellent moisture, acid, alkaline, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects against electrical shock, skidding, slipping, and corrosion.
- Remains flexible and stretchy, and will not become brittle or crack even in extreme weather conditions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Always test first. AWarehouseFull is not responsible for adverse reactions.
- Plasti Dip International's products may only be sold or distributed in unaltered formulation in the manufacturer's original container with the manufacturer's original labeling affixed to the original container. The reformulation, relabeling, or repackaging in any form of any Plasti Dip International product is strictly prohibited.
I purchased the burnt orange, cranberry, and sapphire blue pearlizers. I had high expectations of them and they delivered. They all have very vibrant pigmentation and great covrage. I will most definitely be stocking this product in my shop from now on!