Plasti Dip Aerosol Spray
Plasti Dip® is a synthetic rubber based coating that's perfect for do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden or shop. Plasti Dip is used widely for automotive detailing; coating wheels; and painting graphics that can be peeled off without affecting the car's OEM finish*. Plasti Dip® can be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and just about anything else you can think of.
Looking for bigger savings? Check out our Full Case prices.
Planning on applying Plasti Dip Aerosol to metal? Plasti Dip Primer improves permanent adhesion on flat metal surfaces
What Plasti Dip® Can Do
- Resists moisture, acids, and alkalines
- Protects against electrical shock
- Anti-Skid, Anti Slip, Abrasion resistant
- Remains flexible and stretchy
- Will not become brittle or crack even in extreme weather
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050*Always test first. AWarehouseFull is not responsible for adverse reactions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Always test first. AWarehouseFull is not responsible for adverse reactions.
- Plasti Dip International's products may only be sold or distributed in unaltered formulation in the manufacturer's original container with the manufacturer's original labeling affixed to the original container. The reformulation, relabeling, or repackaging in any form of any Plasti Dip International product is strictly prohibited.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!