21° Plastic Strip, Round Head Framing Nails, Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel, Ring Shank, Choice of Sizes
Grip-Rite Hot Dipped Galvanized Roofing Nails are designed for use in 21° Plastic Strip Framing Nailers. Grip-rite nails are guaranteed to properly load, feed, and actuate in all brands of nailers that use 21° plastic strip nails.
For use in decks, docks, and general wood to wood construction projects.
- Grip-Rite GR04HG (2") Hot Dipped Galvanized, Ring Shank, Round Head Nails (5000 Nails)
- Grip-Rite GR08RHG (2-3/8") Hot Dipped Galvanized, Ring Shank, Round Head Nails (5000 Nails)
- Grip-Rite GR408HG (3") Hot Dipped Galvanized, Ring Shank, Round Head Nails (4000 Nails)
Framing Nail Features
- Checkered 9/32” head blends with wood grain and diffracts sunlight
- Aggressive ring shank for greater holding power
- Mounted in collated Plastic Strips
- For best results, use with a Grip-Rite GRTFR83 or GRTRH350 21° Plastic Strip Framing Nailer.
- Also for use with most 21° Plastic Strip Framing Nailers.