Sikaflex 15LM is a low modulus, high performance, 1 component, non-sag elastomeric polyurethane sealant for forming permanent, water and weather resistant seals in exterior gaps and joints. Sikaflex 15LM is excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, roofing detail applications, and many construction adhesive projects. Sikaflex 15LM can be used in both vertical and horizontal joints where the maximum depth of sealant is 1/2 in or less.
Exceptional sealant choice for applications where high movement capability is required.
This listing is for a choice of 12 (1/2 case) or 24 (full case) 10.1 fl. oz. cartridges that fit most caulking guns.
Plus our bonus AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun.
- Low modulus of elasticity
- Fast tack-free and final cure times
- Flexible +100% / -50% joint movement
- High elasticity - cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance
- Stress relaxation
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to most construction materials without a primer
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering
- Weatherproof - proven in tough climates around the world
- Jet fuel resistant
- Paintable with water, oil, and rubber based paints
For a 10 fl. oz. cartridge
- 1/4" bead will yield 24 ft. of sealant
- 3/8" bead will yield 11 ft. of sealant
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.3 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- 18: 1 Mechanical Advantage
- Seal Puncturing Pin
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
Application and Use
Use between 40° and 100°F, in cool weather store at room temperature for 24 hours prior to use. For best performance apply Sikaflex when joint is at mid-point of its expansion and contraction. Apply sealant with steady pressure, forcing the sealant into the joint. Sealant should be applied to both sides of joint, use bond breaker tape to prevent bond at base of joint. If the depth of the joint exceeds 1/2" use of a backer rod is recommended. Tool sealant to ensure full contact with joint walls and remove trapped air. Do not tool with detergent or soap solutions. Tooling results in a correct bead shape, a neat joint and maximum adhesion.
Allow 1 week cure when using Sikaflex 15LM in total water immersion situations or before painting.