SoudaFoam Fireblock Pro Gun Foam, 24oz, Pack of 6 Cans
SoudaFoam Fireblock is a top of the line, one component, moisture curing PU-Foam designed especially to help prevent the spread of flames and smoke in residential Type VB and commercial non-rated construction. Perfect for insulating, sealing and filling all types of joints and openings. Easily identified by its orange color.
This is the PRO Foam size that attaches to professional foam guns (sold separately). You can click the links here to check out our listings for professional grade foam guns and complete foam kits that include a pro foam gun, foam sealant and foam cleaner.
SoudaFoam Fireblock features:
- Prevents the Spread of Flames and Smoke
- Low Expansion Gun Foam
- High Yield
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- 0% MDI Emission
- Installs in minutes (skin formation 8 minutes, Dust free after 20-25 minutes)
SoudaFoam Fireblock is both cost-effective and effective as an air sealant.
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050