Acryrub Firestop is a one-part acrylic latex caulk designed for sealing around through penetrations in fire-rated wall and floor assemblies to maintain or increase those assemblies to their fire-rating. In case of fire Acryrub Firestop forms a flexible shield preventing the spread of fire, smoke and toxic gases through construction openings and wall cavities.
- Wall & Floor Penetrations
- Construction Openings
Soudal Acryrub Firestop has excellent adhesion to many common building materials.
This listing is for 12 (full case) 10.1 fl. oz. cartridges plus our bonus AWF 2000 Pro Caulk Gun.
- Intumescent - Swells with exposure to heat.
- Red Color
- UV Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Remains Flexible after Curing
- Easy Application
- Easy Clean Up with Water
- Service Temp: -20°F - 185°F
- VOC Compliant
- Tested Systems Up to 2 Hours
AWF Pro Caulk Gun
Our 18:1 Pro Caulk Gun is a manual caulking gun that takes industry standard 10.1 oz. cartridges. Its durable design is perfect for frequent high volume use and features a pivoting barrel for seamless caulking around corners, curves, and tight spaces. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. of application pressure for each lb. of force applied to the trigger handle, perfect for applying high viscosity caulks and adhesives. In addition, our caulking gun features an instant pressure release tab, to prevent excess caulk leakage and a convenient pin to puncture the inner seal of the adhesive cartridge.
- Standard 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- 18:1 Mechanical Advantage
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- Sintered Steel Catch Plate
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Medium-High Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release