Soudafoam Flex is a highly flexible, one component, moisture curing & low expanding PU-Foam developed to perform under both extreme low and extreme high temperature conditions where traditional PU-Foams fail to extrude and cure. Ideal for the installation of doors and windows, insulating wall panels, electrical outlets, pipes & vents. In extreme cold conditions, the foam will cure at ambient temperatures of -13°F with a can temperature of min. 40°F. In extreme hot conditions, the foam will cure at ambient temperatures of 120°F with a can and surface temperature of max. 95°F.
This is the PRO Foam size that attaches to professional foam guns (sold separately).
Soudafoam Flex features:
- High Elastic Recovery (up to 90% if compressed by 75%)
- Minimal Expansion Gun Foam
- Guns and Cures in Extreme Temps (-13°F to 120°F)
with a Can Temperature between 40°F and 95°F
- Does Not Bend Window Frames
- Moisture Cure, One Component
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- No Shrinkage
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- Great Acoustical Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- Duravalve - Store in Any Position
Soudafoam Flex is both cost-effective and effective as an air sealant.