AWF 110 Gallon Universal Spill Kit
Our 110 Gallon Spill Kit comes in a rugged, high density polyethylene box. The lid can be removed completely giving quick access to sorbents and stored material from any direction. The Gray Universal Sorbents ,absorb “non-aggressive” fluids and most “aggressive” fluids. Non-aggressive fluids are common chemicals that include, oils, water, glycols, etc. where aggressive fluids are acids and caustic solutions. For a more complete list see this compatibility chart.
The spill kit box can be moved by forklift or pushed by hand with the optional wheel kit.
Our Kit Includes:
- 1 – 110 Gal Spill Kit Box
Eagle Manufacturing Model 1624K or 1624KB, 60"w x 34"d x 24"h
High Density Polyethylene
- 200 – 15" x 19" Universal Spill Pads
- 10 – 3" x 12' Universal Sorbent Socks
- 20 – 3" x 4' Universal Sorbent Socks
- 18 – 18" x 18" Universal Sorbent Pillows
- 2 – Safety Goggles
- 2 – Pair of Chemical Neoprene Gloves
- 1 – Emergency Response Guidebook
- 20 – Hazardous Material Disposal Bags
- 1 - "Spill Kit" Wall Sign
If you don’t see the kit you are looking for, please call us at 888 223-3050. We can customize any kit to fit your needs.
- Absorbency - up to 130 gallons
- High Density Polyethylene box with Lift Off Lid
- Moveable by Forklift
- Rollable with Optional Wheel Kit
- Absorbs non-aggressive fluids, oils, water & solvents
How to Use
Use of Pads and Socks:
Socks: Socks are usually the first item out of the box. These snake like tubes are used to block the spread of your spill and contain the spilled liquids within a confined area. You lay these down on the edges of your spill to limit its spread or place them across the spill's path to protect drains, and porous surfaces such as lawns or open ground.
Pads: These are the thinner sheets of absorbent material. These are used to clean up the bulk of your spill/mess. They also work well as towels or rags to clean off items that are contaminated by the spilled liquid. You can also use these to absorb active drips and leaks before they become a problem.
Pillows: These have the bulk of a sock within the rectangular shape of a pad. These are great for tight spaces that have active leaks. Pillows also work well to sponge up liquids on hard surfaces such as cement or concrete.