65 Gallon Mobile Universal Spill Kit
Our 65 Gallon Mobile Spill Kit comes in a rugged, wheeled mobile e-Cart making it easy to move your kit to wherever your spill occurs! The Gray Universal Sorbents, absorb “non-aggressive” fluids and most “aggressive” fluids. Non-aggressive fluids are common chemicals that include, oils, water, glycols, etc. where aggressive fluids are acids and caustic solutions.
Our Kit Includes:
- 1 – 65 Gal e-Cart Wheeled Container
Eagle Manufacturing Model 1696Y, 26"w x 30"d x 42.5"h
High Density Polyethylene with Steel Handles and Fittings
- 100 – 15" x 19" Universal Spill Pads
- 6 – 3" x 12' Universal Sorbent Socks
- 6 – 3" x 4' Universal Sorbent Socks
- 8 – 18" x 18" Universal Sorbent Pillows
- 1 – Safety Goggles
- 1 – Pair of Chemical Neoprene Gloves
- 1 – Emergency Response Guidebook
- 10 – Hazardous Material Disposal Bags
- 1 - "Spill Kit" Wall Sign
- Absorbency - up to 54 gallons
- Rolling e-Cart
- Absorbs “non-aggressive” fluids and most “aggressive” fluids
Use of Pads and Socks:
Socks: Socks are usually the first item out of the box. These snake like tubes are used to block the spread of your spill and contain the spilled liquids within a confined area. You lay these down on the edges of your spill to limit its spread or place them across the spill's path to protect drains, and porous surfaces such as lawns or open ground.
Pads: These are the thinner sheets of absorbent material. These are used to clean up the bulk of your spill/mess. They also work well as towels or rags to clean off items that are contaminated by the spilled liquid. You can also use these to absorb active drips and leaks before they become a problem.
Pillows: These have the bulk of a sock within the rectangular shape of a pad. These are great for tight spaces that have active leaks. Pillows also work well to sponge up liquids on hard surfaces such as cement or concrete.