AWF 95 Gallon Mobile Oil Only Spill Kit
Our 95 Gallon Spill Kit comes in a rugged, mobile, wheeled Cart, making it easy to move your kit to wherever your spill occurs. The White, Oil Only Sorbents, absorb oils, petroleum products and common chemicals that are not water based.
Our Kit Includes:
- 1 – 95 Gal Wheeled Container
Eagle Manufacturing Model 1697Y, 36"w x 30"d x 44"h
High Density Polyethylene with Steel Handles and Fittings
- 150 – 15" x 19" Oil Only Spill Pads
- 8 – 3" x 12' Oil Only Sorbent Socks
- 8 – 3" x 4' Oil Only Sorbent Socks
- 9 – 18" x 18" Oil Only Sorbent Pillows
- 1 – Safety Goggles
- 1 – Pair of Chemical Neoprene Gloves
- 1 – Emergency Response Guidebook
- 10 – Hazardous Material Disposal Bags
- 1 - "Spill Kit" Wall Sign
- Absorbency - up to 84 gallons
- Actual product weight - 95 lbs
- Absorbs oils, petroleum products and common chemicals that are not water based
How To Use
Use of Pads and Socks:
Socks: Socks are usually the first item out of the box. These snake like tubes are used to block the spread of your spill and contain the spilled liquids within a confined area. You lay these down on the edges of your spill to limit its spread or place them across the spill's path to protect drains, and porous surfaces such as lawns or open ground.
Pads: These are the thinner sheets of absorbent material. These are used to clean up the bulk of your spill/mess. They also work well as towels or rags to clean off items that are contaminated by the spilled liquid. You can also use these to absorb active drips and leaks before they become a problem.
Pillows: These have the bulk of a sock within the rectangular shape of a pad. These are great for tight spaces that have active leaks. Pillows also work well to sponge up liquids on hard surfaces such as cement or concrete.
For a more complete list see this compatibility chart