Professional Teflon Coated Foam Gun with One Hand Adjustment
Professional foam guns and cans give you precise application and higher yields than one time use straw cans. Our Teflon coated body keeps foam from sticking and makes cleaning easy. The control knob by the trigger allows one hand adjustment of bead size and speeds up application of foam sealants. Needle valve control eliminates waste by allowing you to cut off foam flow completely; this allows you to restart and use the same can for up to several weeks. Built to last, the quality components and construction will keep on working when other guns fail. - For additional value, we've added a can of Dow Gun Cleaner and a pack of Nitrile Protective Gloves.
High quality manufacturing ensures a simple, effective foam application every time.
- Barbed extender tips allow for easy attachment of nozzles and straws to reach tight spots.
- Teflon coated body, barrel, adapter basket, dispensing needle and ball valve promote easy cleaning.
- Trigger fittings ensure minimum play with the dispensing needle.
- Smooth trigger action--far less tight than many other brands.
- Easy-to-use control knob allows for foam bead adjustment.
- Control knob adjustable with trigger hand.
- Proper storage and cleaning results in several years of functionality.
- Specially designed for use with professional size foam cans.
- 1 Teflon Coated Professional Foam Gun Applicator
- 2 plastic straws
- 2 plastic nozzles
- 1 can Dow Gun Cleaner
- 1 Pack of AWF Pro Nitrile Gloves
Note: Foam gun may be used only with professional size foam cans. DO NOT use retail size foam cans.