Teflon Professional Foam Dispensing Gun
Professional foam guns and cans give you precise application and higher yields than one time use straw cans. Our Teflon coated body keeps foam from sticking and makes cleaning easy. The control knob allows adjustment of bead size and gives you precise application of foam sealants and adhesives. Needle valve control eliminates waste by allowing you to cut off foam flow completely; this allows you to restart and use the same can for up to several weeks. Built to last, the quality components and construction will keep on working when other guns fail. - For additional value, we've added a can of Dow Gun Cleaner and a pack of Nitrile Protective Gloves
- Teflon material is light weight compared to other materials.
- Teflon material promotes easy cleaning.
- High quality manufacturing ensures a simple, effective foam application every time.
- Barbed extender tips allow for easy attachment of nozzles and straws to reach tight spots.
- Trigger fittings ensure minimum play with the dispensing needle.
- Smooth trigger action--far less tight than many other brands.
- Easy-to-use control knob allows for foam bead adjustment.
- Proper storage and cleaning results in several years of functionality.
- Specially designed for use with professional size foam cans.
- 1 Professional Foam Gun Applicator
- 2 plastic straws
- 2 plastic nozzles
- 1 can Dow Gun Cleaner
- 1 pack AWF Pro Ntrile Gloves
PLEASE NOTE: TO BE USED ONLY WITH PRO SERIES FOAM CANS MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR APPLICATOR GUNS - NOT TO BE USED WITH RETAIL FOAM CANS.