PRO SPRAY FOAM GUN 100% TEFLON COATED
FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND EASY CLEAN UP.
This Gun is completely coated with TEFLON
We stand behind the quality of these guns and from all the feedback we have received from homeowners and contractors it is clear that these guns match up against any of the name brand guns. View the detailed photos of this gun to see the quality construction.
- Teflon material is light weight compared to other materials.
- Teflon material promotes easy cleaning.
- High quality manufacturing ensures a simple, effective foam application every time.
- Barbed extender tips allow for easy attachment of nozzles and straws to reach tight spots.
- Trigger fittings ensure minimum play with the dispensing needle.
- Smooth trigger action--far less tight than many other brands.
- Easy-to-use control knob allows for foam bead adjustment.
- Proper storage and cleaning results in several years of functionality.
- Specially designed for use with professional size foam cans.
Now receive a discount when buying foam guns in lots of 10!
- 1 Professional Foam Gun Applicator
- 2 plastic straws
- 2 plastic nozzles
Note: Foam gun may be used only with professional size foam cans. DO NOT use retail size foam cans.
Here is a great how to on our foam guns from a customer of ours. thanks Eric for adding this to the site
HOW TO USE FOAM GUNS
CONTRIBUTED by Eric Novotny of Windows on Washington
Here is what you do. When you are done for the day, leave the foam can (as long as it has some remaining product in it) attached. DO NOT RUN GUN CLEANER THROUGH THE GUN!!! All that does is cook the seals right out of the gun. If you are using the gun on a fairly regular basis, it will be fine and if you leave a can attached, it will not cure inside the barrel or valving of the gun.
If you are using the tapered tips, allow the foam to cure inside the tapered tip when you are done for the day. It forms the airseal at the tip and prevents any air from entering the gun barrel and curing the foam inside the barrel. When the next install comes around, you just snap off the old tip and install a new tapered tip and you are good to go.
Tapered tips are great and we buy them by the bulk in addition to the extension straws (far less of those are used as compared to the tapered tips). Since my guys have been doing the gun storage as listed above, we are getting months out of each gun whereas they were getting far less by trying to clean and store them emptied out.
For more information on the use and care of foam guns read "How to use a Pro Foam Gun".
To see a copy of our illustrated instructions, click here.
Para ver una copia de las instrucciones illustradas, haga clic aqui.