PrimeGuard Max 15° Wire Coil Roofing Nails, #304 Stainless Steel, Ring Shank, Choice of Sizes
Grip-Rite PrimeGuard Max Roofing Nails outlast standard fasteners in the toughest conditions. 100% Stainless Steel all the way through (not coated, not polished, not galvanized) provides you maximum corrosion resistance.
For use in slate, synthetic slate, roof shingles and anywhere you need a larger head nail.
- Grip-Rite MAXC62854 (1-1/4") #304 Stainless Steel Ring Shank Roofing Nails (Coil of 7200 Nails)
- Grip-Rite MAXC62849 (1-1/2") #304 Stainless Steel Ring Shank Roofing Nails (Coil of 7200 Nails)
Use Stainless Steel Fasteners when you:
- Build outdoors — projects like siding, roofing, or decking?
- Build in a high-moisture environment or within fifteen miles of saltwater?
- Work with redwood, cedar, or other woods rich in tannic acids?
- Are looking for strong, high-quality fasteners with a lifetime guarantee against rust?
- Are Looking for a fastener with a long life to eliminate replacement costs over the project’s lifetime?
- Are Working within building codes or to project specs that call for stainless steel fasteners?
- Are Interested in peace of mind and no callbacks?
Roofing Nail Features
Corrosion Information and Stainless Steel Guarantee
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Large 3/8" smooth head for an increased bearing surface
- Aggressive ring shank provides greater holding power
- .120 in Shank Diameter
- Ring Shank
- For best results, use with a Grip-Rite GRTCR175 15° Coil Roofing Nailer.
- Also for use with most 15° Coil Roofing Nailers