PrimeGuard Max 15° Wire Coil Siding Nails, #304 Stainless Steel, Ring Shank, Choice of Sizes
Grip-Rite PrimeGuard Max Roofing Nails outlast standard fasteners in the toughest conditions. 100% Stainless Steel all the way through (not coated, not polished, not galvanized) provides you maximum corrosion resistance.
For attaching cedar, redwood, and fiber cement siding to wood.
- Grip-Rite MAXC62818 (1-3/4") #304 Stainless Steel Ring Shank Nails (Coil of 3600 Nails)
- Grip-Rite MAXC62820 (2") #304 Stainless Steel Ring Shank Nails (Coil of 3600 Nails)
Use Stainless Steel Fasteners when you:
- Build outdoors — projects like siding, roofing, or decking?
- Build in a high-moisture environment or within fifteen miles of saltwater?
- Work with redwood, cedar, or other woods rich in tannic acids?
- Are looking for strong, high-quality fasteners with a lifetime guarantee against rust?
- Are Looking for a fastener with a long life to eliminate replacement costs over the project’s lifetime?
- Are Working within building codes or to project specs that call for stainless steel fasteners?
- Are Interested in peace of mind and no callbacks?
Siding Nail Features
Corrosion Information and Stainless Steel Guarantee
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Small, checkered head blends into wood grain
- Slim, sturdy shank and special blunt point virtually eliminates wood splits
- 2” to 2-3/16” nails recommended for installing fiber cement siding
- .090 in Shank Diameter
- Ring Shank
- For best results use with a Grip-Rite GRTCS250 15° Coil Siding/Fencing Nailer.
- Also for use with most 15° Wire Weld Coil Siding/Fencing Nailers.