Plasti Dip Black & Metalizer Rim Kit: 4 cans Black Spray, 2 cans Metalizer, 1 Cangun1
Want to Plasti Dip your car's wheels? Here are the basics to get you started!
Plasti Dip-About Plasti Dip®
Plasti Dip® is a synthetic rubber based coating that's perfect for a wide range of projects and applications. Plasti Dip can be used as a coating for automotive detailing; coating wheels; and painting graphics that can be peeled off without affecting the car's OEM finish*. Plasti Dip® Aerosol Spray is an easy to apply matte rubber finish in an aerosol can.
- 4 Cans of Black Plasti Dip® Aerosol Spray
- 2 Cans of Metalizer Aerosol Spray (Choice of Colors)
- 1 Cangun1 Trigger Spray Tool
What to do:
- Attach the Cangun to the Aerosol Can to get better control than using the spray button alone.
- Spray your wheels with Black Plasti Dip to get a smooth matte finish.
- Spray Metalizer over the Black to make a unique color statement.
For the best results follow our YouTube videos at AWarehouseFull.
*Always test in a small inconspicuous area first. AWarehouseFull is not responsible for adverse reactions.
What Plasti Dip® Can Do
- Resists moisture, acids, and alkalines
- Protects against electrical shock
- Anti-Skid, Anti Slip, Abrasion resistant
- Remains flexible and stretchy
- Will not become brittle or crack even in extreme weather
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
When spraying any paint, varnish or chemical, it's always good to protect yourself. Wearing a quality respirator makes sense. Check out our Personal Protection Gear for a selection of respirators.
- Plasti Dip International's products may only be sold or distributed in unaltered formulation in the manufacturer's original container with the manufacturer's original labeling affixed to the original container. The reformulation, relabeling, or repackaging in any form of any Plasti Dip International product is strictly prohibited.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!