Poly Wall® WindowSeal® Window Flashing Tape
Poly Wall® WindowSeal® Window Flashing Tapes are a self-adhering, self-sealing, waterproof rubberized asphalt tape, laminated to polyethylene film that is proudly manufacturer in the USA. The finished product is supplied in rolls, with an easy to remove film release liner. WindowSeal is available in 20 mil thickness and a variety of roll sizes (4",x 100', 6" x 100', 9" x 100', 12" x 100'). WindowSeal Flashing Tape is used to strip in or flash straight window frames, door frames, and other construction seams. If material is to be applied to round-top or custom shaped areas, ArcFlash should be used. WindowSeal is designed to be used in ambient temperatures and surface temperatures between 40° F (5° C) and 120° F (49° C).
Features & Benefits
- Simple application: On and off the job site quickly
- Approval: American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) 711 verified
- Self-seals: Providing a smooth watertight surface around nails, staples, and fasteners
- Waterproofs: Inhibits mold and mildew in sub-surfaces
- Superior adhesion: Enhances speed on the job. Improves productivity in a variety of conditions
- Great elasticity: Resists cracking or tearing if structural movement occurs
- Storage: Clean and dry inside storage is recommended. When installing in cool weather, store material inside at room temperature for 24 hours prior to installation.
The sequence of installation is:
1. Install horizontal strips on a sill
2. Set window frame
3. Adhere vertical strips to jamb flanges and sheathing
4. Adhere horizontal strip to straight head flange and sheathing.
5. Roll all tape surfaces with a hand roller
See the product overview by clicking here.
See the product MSDS by clicking here.
For additional information, any questions or concerns; please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!