GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant, easily identified by its bright orange color is a minimal-expanding, single-component polyurethane foam sealant for general purpose building air sealing. It has led the way in the industry by being the first foam sealant to be recognized as a fireblock, which means it resists the free passage of flames to other areas of the building through concealed spaces.
This is the Great Stuff Pro™ 30 oz bullet can that attaches to professional foam guns (sold separately). You can click the links here to check out our listings for professional grade foam guns and complete foam kits. The kits include a pro foam gun, foam sealant and foam cleaner.
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks Sealant Features:
- The first foam sealant to be recognized as a fireblock
- Fills and seals gaps up to 3”
- Expands to take the shape of cracks and voids
- Forms and airtight and water-resistant bond to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Paintable and stainable
- High effective yield – 970 linear feet
- One can is equivalent to more than twenty two 1qt. tubes of caulk
- 1 - 30 oz. can of GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant
Check out our great deals on Full Cases!
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050
Don’t be put off by our low prices! All of our DuPont™ products are fresh, in sealed cases, straight from DuPont™. All products are within 12 months of their best used date. We are one of the top distributors for DuPont™ on the East Coast so we can guarantee you that we have the freshest inventory every time you order. If you have questions or concerns about the actual Use By date of the product you are ordering feel free to contact us and we will gladly provide you with that information.
we have used this product in many different places and it has done a great job of blocking airflow, stopping creepy crawlies and filling just about every kind of gap out there.