SoudaFoam All Season Pro Gun Foam, 24oz, 1/2 Case of 6 Cans
Soudafoam All Season is a very high yield, one component, moisture curing & low expanding PU-Foam developed especially to perform under both extreme low and extreme high temperature conditions where traditional PU-Foams fail to extrude and cure. Ideal for the installation of doors and windows. In extreme cold conditions, the foam will even cure at ambient temperatures of -13°F with a can temperature of min. 41°F. In extreme hot conditions, the foam will even cure at ambient temperatures of 120°F with a can and surface temperature of max. 95°F.
This is the PRO Foam size that attaches to professional foam guns (sold separately). You can click the links here to check out our listings for professional grade foam guns and complete foam kits that include a pro foam gun, foam sealant and foam cleaner.
SoudaFoam All Season features:
- Minimal Expansion Gun Foam
- Guns and Cures in Extreme Temps (-13°F to 120°F)
with a Can Temperature between 40°F and 95°F
- Does Not Bend Window Frames
- Extreme High Yield
- Moisture Cure, One Component
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- No Shrinkage
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- Great Acoustical Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- 0% MDI Emission
SoudaFoam All Season is both cost-effective and effective as an air sealant.
Questions? - Call us at 888-223-3050