20 Gallon Universal Spill Kit, Pro Grade, 59 Pieces: Pads, Pillows, & Socks
Our 20 Gallon spill kit comes in a UN rated DOT approved container to keep all your spill response products in one place. The Gray Universal Sorbents absorb common chemicals that include, oils, water, glycols, etc. and some acids and caustic solutions.
The mix of sorbent pads, socks and pillows give you the tools to reduce spill spread and contamination.
Socks: Usually deployed first, socks are long snake like tubes of sorbent material. These are used as a border to keep spills from spreading into drains, walkways or unpaved areas.
- Pillows: Thicker than a pad, pillows can be used in tight spots under active leaks or as the main spill absorber on cement or concrete.
- Pads: Use to absorb spilled material, as a wiper on tools or hands or fasten in place on the floor to absorb everyday grease and oil spills.
Total Absorption Capacity = 19.6 Gallons
Our kit includes:
1 – 20 Gal UN approved Drum (UN Rating 1H2/X57/S)
High Density Polyethylene with Screw On Lid
40 – 15" x 19" Universal Spill Pads
3 – 3" x 12' Universal Sorbent Socks
2 – 18" x 18" Universal Sorbent Pillows
1 – Safety Goggles
1 – Pair of Chemical Neoprene Gloves
1 – Emergency Response Guidebook
5 – Hazardous Material Disposal Bag
5 – Zip Ties
1– "Spill Kit" Wall Sign
- Chemical Gloves Extra Large
- 20 gal. Lab Pack Drum, HDPE, Yellow Screw Top Lid
- Spill Kit Laminated Plastic Sign, 7" x 10"
- 3"x4' Universal Cell Socks x3
- 15"x19" Heavy Weight Universal Pads 15"x19" Heavy Weight Universal Pads x40
- 18"x18" Universal Pillows x2
- Safety Goggles w/ Polycarbonate Lens
- Bags, Hazardous Material Disposal 30" x 17", 4 Mil x5
- Zip Ties x5
- "Spill Kit" Wall Sign
- Absorbency - up to 19.6 gallons
AWF PRO 20 Gallon Universal Spill Kit, 59 Pieces: 40 Heavy Duty Pads, 3 - 3"x4' Socks, 2 - 18"x18" Pillows, 14 Accessories
“AWarehouseFull completely customized our 20 Gallon Universal Spill Kits to meet the specific needs of our company, including custom printed instructions! They were priced extremely competitively and included the highest quality materials. Laura’s customer service was excellent and she went above and beyond, making special arrangements with FedEx to meet our required delivery date, keeping us informed every step of the way. We could not have chosen a better spill kit provider. When you call, ask for Laura!”