Low GWP FROTH-PAK™ Refill Starter Set – 17 Gallon Insulation
DuPont FROTH-PAK™ Refills are the smart solution for foam contractors looking to add spray foam capacity without investing in additional full scale rigs. FROTH-PAK™ Refills allow general contractors to apply spray foam insulation with a smaller financial outlay than the large upfront costs associated with drum foam.
DuPont FROTH-PAK™ Refills work similar to the disposable FROTH-PAK™ kits. Closed cell polyurethane foam is created in a quick reacting process by mixing the contents of the A tank (Isocyanate) and the B tank (Polyol) to provide insulating and sealing. In most cases FROTH-PAK™ foam insulation (a class A fire rated product) can be applied up to several inches thick in non-habitable areas without the need for a thermal barrier. As always, check with your local code office for approval.
Included in this Starter Kit are all the base level equipment needed to get started along with the 2 x 17 gallon tanks, one of Isocyanate and one Polyol. All you need to add is a nitrogen cylinder to pressurize the system, and protective clothing for your workers.
17 Gallon Tanks = 2,150 bd ft yield
We’ve included all the equipment needed to setup the DuPont Refill System along with the more common additional spares to keep on hand.
Included are:Base Hose Kit, Part # 00368846, which includes:
- 1 x 30’ GHA KIT (Dispenser Gun, 2 chemical tank on/off valves, 2 in-line on/off valves, 2 x 30’ chemical hoses, 1 wrench)
- 1 x Regulator Kit, 00238107, Attaches to Nitrogen tank (not supplied)
- 2 x 7.5’ Hoses, 00158420, connect regulator to chemical tanks
- 2 x Replacement Tank Filter, 00216151
- 2 x Dispenser Guns, 00158336 (recommended spare parts)
- 2 x 30’ Chemical Hose, 00158422, used in pairs to extend range of spray hose
- 2 x Hose Couplings, 00259202, (needed to attach extension hoses)
Spray Nozzles came in several patterns and outputs. Each nozzle clips on to the dispenser gun and is the part where the 2 chemicals come together. Because the chemicals start reacting immediately the nozzles become clogged when you stop spraying and are designed to be replaced. Additional Nozzles can be ordered in bags of 25.
Included in this kit are:
- Low GWP Cone Spray Nozzles – Medium Output (White Back), 12030877, Bag of 25
- Low GWP Fan Spray Nozzles – Medium Output (White Back), 12030878, Bag of 25
- Calibration Nozzle – Medium Output (White Back), 00259210, Bag of 25
Note: Calibration Nozzles are required for initial setup to make sure regulator is set correctly.
FROTH-PAK™ Refill Tanks are available in 17, 27, 60, 120 and 350 gallon pairs.
This kit comes with one pair of 17 Gallon Foam Insulation tanks.
- Low GWP FROTH-PAK™17 Foam Insulation
- Closed Cell, Class A Fire Rated
- R-Value: 6.1
- Density: 1.75 pcf
- A Tank: Isocyanate - Part # 12066144
- B Tank: Polyol - Part # 12069376
- Theoretical Yield: 2,150 bd ft*
*A board foot (bd ft) is a space 12” x 12” x 1”.
- Empty Cylinder: 60 lbs each
- Chemical: 150 lbs net
- Total Weight Single Cylinder: 210 lbs
- Total Weight Both A&B Cylinders: 420 lbs
Full cylinders will ship directly from DuPont. When depleted DuPont will arrange transport to return empty containers for reuse. Full instructions are included with tanks.
What else do I need?
To pressurize the system you need to attach a nitrogen cylinder. This can be rented from a local welding supply company.
Proper PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment) is required for anyone spraying or working in the same area. Please see the DuPont video for additional details.
Can FROTH-PAK™ be applied in cold temperatures?
No, FROTH-PAK™ should be applied at typical room temperatures. The cylinders can be stored at slightly cooler temperatures but need to come to room temperature before being applied. At no time should Froth Pak chemicals be allowed to freeze.
Heated hoses and warming blankets are available. Please call us at 888-223-3050 for more information.
What is Personalized Instruction?
When you are about to have your FROTH-PAK™ Refill set delivered, we will arrange to have a DuPont representative contact you and guide you through the setup and initial use of the Refill System.
Click on the links for additional information:
Froth Pak™ Refill Setup
Job Site Preparation
Personal Protection Equipment
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!