AWF 10 Gallon Universal Spill Kit with EverZorb™
Our 10 Gallon Universal Spill Kit with EverZorb comes in a UN rated DOT approved container to keep all your spill response products in one place. Great for restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores and home garages.
The Gray Universal Sorbents, absorb “non-aggressive” fluids and most “aggressive” fluids. Non-aggressive fluids are common chemicals that include, oils, water, glycols, etc. where aggressive fluids are acids and caustic solutions. For a more complete list see this compatibility chart.
Simoniz EverZorb™ is the cleanest, greenest absorbent for everyday industrial and household chemical spills. EverZorb's environmentally friendly and non-toxic formula fully encapsulates liquid spills making clean up safe and easy. EverZorb™ can be saved and reused making it the economical choice for spill clean up.
Our Kit Includes:
- 1 – 10 Gal UN approved Drum (UN Rating 1H2/X57/S)
Eagle Manufacturing Model 1609
High Density Polyethylene with Plastic Latch Ring Lid
- 1 – 5 lb bag EverZorb™
- 1 – Heavy Duty Scoop
- 8 – 15" x 19" Universal Spill Pads
- 2 – 3" x 4' Universal Sorbent Socks
- 2 – 18" x 8" Universal Sorbent Pillows
- 1 – Package Nitrile Gloves
- 1 – Hazardous Material Disposal Bag
If you don’t see the kit you are looking for, please call us at 888 223-3050. We can customize any kit to fit your needs.
- Absorbency - up to 6.5 gallons
- Actual product weight - 14 lbs
- Absorbs “non-aggressive” fluids and most “aggressive” fluids
How to Use
Use of Pads and Socks:
Socks: Socks are usually the first item out of the box. These snake like tubes are used to block the spread of your spill and contain the spilled liquids within a confined area. You lay these down on the edges of your spill to limit its spread or place them across the spill's path to protect drains, and porous surfaces such as lawns or open ground.
Pads: These are the thinner sheets of absorbent material. These are used to clean up the bulk of your spill/mess. They also work well as towels or rags to clean off items that are contaminated by the spilled liquid. You can also use these to absorb active drips and leaks before they become a problem.
Pillows: These have the bulk of a sock within the rectangular shape of a pad. These are great for tight spaces that have active leaks. Pillows also work well to sponge up liquids on hard surfaces such as cement or concrete.
- 5 pounds of EverZorb™ is as effective as 60 pounds of traditional clay absorbents without the dusty mess.
- EverZorb's 2 bag collection system allows you to reuse EverZorb™ up to 8 times.
- Clean up is Easy. Spread. Sweep. Store in the collection bag. Use Again and Again.
- EverZorb™ encapsulates automotive chemicals with no slippery residue. Use on Oil, Antifreeze, Fuel, ATF, Battery Acid, and even Paint.
- EverZorb™ works great on household spills such as milk, wine, juice, pet stains, bodily fluids, and more.